Jun 16, 2012

SuperAbah

Happy Father's Day,abah.Thanks for every single things you did to us.You are my hero, I swear to        God. Moga abah panjang umur,murah rezeki selalu dan diberikan kesihatan yang baik.
     
     I know you are a good protector.Remember when Emi said something about my male friend and boyfriend thingy,you just keep a smile and said "Adik, I won't allow you to have a boyfriend".hahaha. I found it cute somehow.Don't worry abah,adik will keep rejecting all the boys until you find for me the right one.kahkah
      And what most people always say about me,my physical appearance,I much look alike you and   I really proud due to that.They said that I have face like you,fingers like you, and the eyebrow too.hehe
     And I know you really workhard to get the thing that we want. Along, Emi and me owe you too much abah. I promise I will do everything so that i can pay you back. I promise.You can always have my words.
     And lastly,i'm sorry because i didn't manage to pursue my degree in law.I know i have let you down.I never talk to you about this matter cause it hurt me too.I really wanna be a lawyer and you know that is my biggest dream.You said it was ok,maybe i will do better in other field.Thanks cause really understand my situation.
     What most important thing, I LOVE YOU,ABAH.and you know that.I am your little daughter that you can't find it elsewhere..haha








mucho de amour,Adik. =)


     


No comments: